Online hacks have become a way of life for gamers these days and they are quite easy to come by as well. There are plenty of websites that offer hacks for any kind of online game out there. Pocker is one such game which sees an avid interest for online hacks and we have listed a few for you.
Before discussing hacks, though, let’s have a look at the common ways in which people cheat online:
- Multi-accounting – this one is quite self-explanatory, a player has multiple real and verified accounts which they use for playing in a single room. This practice is banned because online gaming companies offer joining bonuses and when a single player operates multiple accounts it is a loss for the company.
- Bots – These are also self-explanatory in that these pre-programmed bots play the game online, since these bots are operated by a code they probably have all imaginable outcomes of the game pre-programmed and can assess when they have a winning hand. This put other players at a huge disadvantage and more importantly the house at a disadvantage.
- Ghosting – if you have valuable game advice from one player and you choose to share it with a rival, then, you are ghosting. While theoretically it doesn’t seem like it is a lot, you have to take into account the fact that some advice is given with insider knowledge and any information that can cause the house any kind of disadvantage will be a problem.
- Collusion – when two players join hands to win some money, that is known as collusion. This practice is not usually detectable, but a lot of times people who don’t have a very good hand often coordinate with another player who understands the nuances better and can help them win. This is known as collusion.
- Viewing Hole Cards – this is a rather elaborate cheat and it very hard to do. In 2007, a huge scandal broke over a user’s “super user account” which helped players access the hole cards of other players in an online poker room.